- Unique botanical honey
- Bees fed with 16 traditional herbs
- May support the immune system
- May support increase in white blood cell count
- Pure and unadulterated
- Raw and unfiltered
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
- Adults: 2 teaspoons in the morning on an empty stomach, and 1 teaspoon at night before bed.
- For maximum effect LifeMel Honeys should be sucked and not exposed to hot substances like boiling water.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor.
- Not to be given to children less than two years old.
- Not recommended for diabetics or people allergic to beehive products.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Which botanicals are used to make LifeMel?
- Eleutherococcus Sentic, Taraxacum Officinale , Ficus Carica , Vaccinium Myrtillus , Trifolium Pratense , Morus Alba , Cichorium Intybus , Beta Vulgaris, Inula Helenium , Ribes Nigrum, Melissa Officinalis, Calendula Officinalis, Urtica Dioica, Avena Sativa, Echinacea Purpurea, Uncaria Tomen.
- Nett Weight: 120 g
- Potted in clear glass with aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Israel.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By AriLovely29/10/2020, By AmiHeavenly Taste27/10/2020, By AliyahTastes amazing and worth the price26/10/2020, By AmyYummy Honey06/05/2020, By SarahDivine03/05/2020, By MarvSublime
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.