Key benefits of whey protein isolate:
- Contains 90% pure protein
- Contains ALL essential amino acids
- Quickly absorbed into the body
- Boosts immunity & overall health
- Helps to build lean muscle mass
- A great protein supplement for athletes & vegetarians
What’s special about the whey protein isolate from Lifematrix?
- Easy to digest (low lactose content)
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No preservatives or additives
- Certified kosher by the Beth Din
Please Note: This is a pure whey product that only contains naturally occurring glutamic acid, with no added MSG.
- Add to smoothies, juices or yoghurt
- Suggested daily dosage: 2-3 heaped teaspoons
Powdered whey from cow's milk, soy lecithin
Allergens: Cow's milk and lecithin (soy)
Nutritional information (per 20g serving):
- Energy: 309kJ
- Protein: 17.4g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 0.2g
- of which total sugar: 0.2g
- Total fat: <1g
- of which saturated fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 0g
- Total sodium: 179mg
Amino Acids (per 1g):
- Alanine: 49mg
- Arganine: 24mg
- Aspartic acid: 102mg
- Cystine: 23mg
- Glutamic acid: 176mg
- Glycine: 17mg
- Histadine: 16mg
- Isoleucine: 57mg
- Leucine: 102mg
- Lysine: 87mg
- Methionine: 35mg
- Phenylalanine: 29mg
- Proline: 59mg
- Serine: 46mg
- Threonine: 63mg
- Tryptophan: 16mg
- Tyrosine: 28mg
- Valine: 59mg
Please Note: This product contains naturally occurring glutamic acid, and is free of added MSG.
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product31/07/2018, By KateGreat product and great to use in smoothies!25/06/2018, By WadeHands down the best clean whey protein I've ever used. Just drink with milk or smoothie pls lol26/05/2018, By ElineValue for money. Great product. Makes wonderful smoothies, filled with goodness. Also great for a meal replacement- keeps you fill for a long time. Will buy it again!18/02/2018, By Nicknamegreat product, tasteless and blends in quite well with my cereal(s)17/01/2018, By AndrewVery nice clean source of protein for keto. Mixes well. Neutral flavourless taste. Would recommend including in a smoothie for added flavour. Latest 1 Kg received came in a brown paper bag which seems to more environmentally friendly. Nice.27/05/2017, By MarcelleAwesome protein powder, mixes so well into my smoothies. Love it!26/05/2017, By LawrenceI've been using this product since the beginning of this year.
Overall I am happy for the following reasons:
1) No bloating after taking it, compared to other protein brands I've tried before
2) It has high protein content percentage
3) There absolutely is no after taste, once again in comparison to others I have used.
4) It is not flavored or sweetened, this is a big point for me.
Not that it's important, however, this is how I consume (as breakfast and in the evening/night) it:
20g of whey isolate protein
1 Spoon of peanut Butter
1 Cup of Milk ( Mostly fat free)
4 spoon of fat-free plain/vanilla yoghurt
1 Spoon of grounded (powder) Chia seeds
11/10/2016, By DawnGreat product, will certainly purchase again.01/05/2016, By MarykeThe powders neutral taste makes for a great addition to flavoured yoghurt or a protein shake.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.