- Sprouted whole-grain Brown rice & oat proteins
- Medium chain fats (MCTs)
- Chia and flax meal
- Pineapple fibre
- Sweetened with erythritol
- For a quick, nutritious drink, add 1 scoop (20g) to a glass and top up with 250ml nut milk or alternative, or even juice while stirring briskly. For a smoothie, add fruit and other good things and blend.
- Available in 200g & 400g
The nutritional ratios are as follows:
- Protein (33%)
- Carbs (27% of which 20% = fibre and 3,5% = sugars)
- Fats (21% of which 18% = saturated fats from MCTs)
- Sprouted whole grain Brown rice protein, oat protein, medium chain triglyceride (MCT) powder, pineapple fibre, chia meal, flax meal, inulin (from chicory), erythritol (sweetener)
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product02/11/2018, By PaigeI received this as a sample and was hesitant to use it first. After adding it to my smoothie eventually, I am now hooked for life15/02/2018, By mbaliGreat tasting09/02/2018, By RUTHGreat protein punch for us vegans - add to smoothies, raw oats etc30/05/2017, By AnnieIt's pleasant tasting...so far so good. It does not have an off putting taste or smell, so that's really a plus.25/10/2016, By LouisaI find it delicious just mixed with water, so blended into a smoothie or with nut milk it would be delicious. Great early morning protein boost that keeps me going until lunch time, although I do have a double scoop. Vegan healthy yummy.03/08/2016, By AngeliqueLove this protein powder! It tastes AWFUL on its own, but mix it in a smoothie and it makes everything so smooth. I can feel my muscles getting stronger, and it nourishes my sensitive stomach too! Definitely recommend this product if you are a smoothie drinker.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.