Our modern diets and lifestyles often leave our bodies with imbalanced, overly acidic pH levels. Using an alkalising treatment regularly will help to restore your pH balance.
- Powerful alkalising properties
- Eases aches & pains
- Soothes skin irritation, itching & dryness
- Softens & refreshes dry or dull skin
- Neutralises skin acidity
- Promotes elimination of toxins
- Helps to soothe eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- Eases aching, stiff muscles & joints
- Relieves headaches, stress & fatigue
- Eases cramps, soothes PMS symptoms
- Promotes better quality sleep
- Draws out toxins
Kalahari crystal salt:
- Contains over 60 minerals & trace elements
- Soothes skin irritations
- Eases muscular aches & pains
- Balances the skin’s pH
Did You Know? pH stands for “potential of Hydrogen”. A pH of less than 7 is acidic, while pH higher than 7 is alkaline, and a pH of exactly 7 is neutral.
- Add 5-7 20g scoops to a hot bath, or add 2-3 20g scoops to a foot bath.
- Soak for 20 minutes, then rinse with clean warm water.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water while detoxing, as it may leave you feeling dehydrated.
- These minerals are highly alkaline; consider having your pH levels tested before using this product. Discontinue if any discomfort or rash is experienced. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use more than 2-3 times a week unless advised by a healthcare professional. After using for a month, discontinue using for a further month before repeating.
- Not recommended for children. Consult a healthcare professional before using if pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision.
Sodium bicarbonate, magnesium chloride, Kalahari crystal salt
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product21/05/2018, By Tracey JoyDefinitely "softens" but I think Epsom salts is just fine for me personally.
Great brand though
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.