- Pure egg protein powder
- Highest quality protein
- Over 80% protein (higher than whey protein)
- Zero sugar
- Made with free range eggs
- Vegetarian friendly
- Easy to digest
- Perfect alternative for those who can’t tolerate milk proteins in whey
- Great for active, sporty people and muscle building
- Manufactured using a simple and clean production process: spray dried and pasteurised without the use of any chemicals
- The powder has a mild, neutral flavour and can be blended with water or dairy or cereal/nut milks, or added to smoothies
Benefits of Egg Albumin:
Essential aminos & branched-chain amino acids:
- Egg albumin contains all nine essential aminos and the branched-chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine and valine, essential for muscle protein synthesis and therefore muscle growth.
- Research shows that egg white protein has similar effects on stimulating muscle development as whey.
- Egg white protein contains high amounts of arganine. Arginine boosts nitric-oxide (NO) production in the body, which dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow to muscles.
- This helps deliver more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, promoting muscle recovery and greater muscle growth. Arginine also increases levels of growth hormone.
- Egg whites contain other beneficial components such as sulfur, which is vital for the body’s hormone-producing pathways.
- Egg Albumin, citric acid
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/10/2020, By BelindaHigh quality supplement25/06/2020, By JoyI am not vegan, but I have struggled to successfully consume whey protein. This is a great pity as whey protein is more palatable than many vegan protein options. Enter Egg White Protein. First, I will say this is a bit salty. That being said, I add it to my instant noodles (with the water left in) and it tastes like scrambled egg and noodles. I personally think this is very tasty and I am happy to finally have a protein option that I enjoy the taste of and that works! I did try the powder in a smoothie and it was a bit salty - I should probably try something that is "salted caramel" flavoured because I think I might enjoy the sweet/salt combination better.12/08/2019, By IlseGood quality protein which I mix with water. Doesn’t have a very distinct taste. Keeps me full for 3 hours before I get hungry again. Will continue using it.28/02/2019, By NicoletteMy first time buying the product. Add to yoghurt or smoothies and it’s rather tasteless so great for adding extra protein as part of a meal or snack
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.