- One serving (12g) contains 10g of hydrolyzed bovine collagen
- Contains 20 different amino acids
- May help to promote the elasticity, and regeneration of the skin
- Can potentially reduce signs of aging
- May improve the natural lustre of hair
- Mix or blend 3 heaped teaspoons (12g) to a glass and top up with water, milk, or fruit juice stirring briskly. Or add to a smoothie
- Sweeten to taste
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not recommended for children.
Did you know? Sufferers of intestinal permeability (leaky gut) can benefit from collagen as it soothes the lining and heals damaged walls within the stomach, its glycine content aids digestion and clears out toxins.
- Available in 400g & 1kg.
Please Note: bovine collagen is an animal derived product, and is not suitable for vegans, or vegetarians.
Country of Origin:
- Product of France and Romania, packaged in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.