- Colostrum made from bovine whole milk
- May help to boost immune system
- Anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties
- Contains antibodies & growth factors
- May function as a digestive aid
- May help to regulate & reduce inflammation
- Believed to help aid recovery against colds, flu & sore throat
- May help to enhance the feeling of being full reducing food cravings & appetite
- May improve physical & mental performance
- Helps with physical recovery & promotes growth of lean muscle tissue
- Free from additives
- Naturally gluten-free
- Locally made
- Suitable for lacto vegetarians
- Most effective when allowed to dissolve slowly in the mouth and then swallowed, enabling it to inoculate the entire digestive tract.
- Use half - one spoon (5g) and follow with a beverage.
- Alternatively add to a smoothie or shake.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 degrees.
Did you know? Colostrum is a fluid that is produced after a cow gives birth and it’s produced by mammals prior to the first breastfeeding. It is believed to be highly nutritious because it contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats and minerals. The pre-milk fluid is also believed to strengthen the immune system of newborn mammals, who may be more vulnerable to external pathogens, allergens and antigens.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Serving Size: 5 g
- Colostrum powder (Cow’s Milk).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 420
- Protein (g): 45
- Carbohydrate (g): 20
- of which Total Sugar (g): 20
- Total Fat (g): 24
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1
- Sodium (mg): 400
- Cow’s Milk (Lactose).
- Packed in a facility that processes gluten, nuts, dairy and eggs.
- Aluminium tin with plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.