- Certified organic and Fairtrade green tea blend
- An elegant and subtle combination of light green tea, rose, lychee and pear
- Loose tea leaves allow for a greater diffusion of flavours in the water
- Hand processed for greater care
- Les Jardins de Gaia support biodynamic principles
- Biodegradable packaging made from 100% natural raw material
- Cellulose film keeps tea fresh (no aluminium or plastic)
- Made with respect for the plants, the people, the earth
Lady Yang Guifei caused quite a stir during the reign of the last Tang emperor in China. Xuanzong the emperor was completely besotted with her and is said to have neglected his duties as she distracted him so much. She was initially his son’s wife, but he fell madly in love with her and eventually made her his concubine.
Tip: a porcelain teapot is an ideal way to enjoy the flavours and freshness of the subtleties and scents of tea due to the neutrality of the pot’s material
May contain traces of nuts
Green tea* 96%, natural flavourings 3% (lychee, pear*), rose petals*. *From organic farming. Green tea: Fairtrade certified and sourced from Fairtrade producers. Total: 96%.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.