- Makes fresh cheese in a few easy steps
- Quick & easy to make
- Make cheese from plant-based milk or dairy milk
- Get creative: make an array cheeses
- Make herb rolls, Tzatziki, or cheese skewers
- Makes less mess & easy to clean
- BPA free
- Comes with a bowl, lid & strainer
- Includes recipe booklet
- Suitable for the microwave, dishwasher & fridge
Make a cheese & herb roll:
- 4 cups (1000 ml) fresh milk
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Mini toast
- Heat the milk for 13-14 minutes in the microwave at full power (800W).
- Add the vinegar & mix with a slotted spoon.
- Cool to room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut the cheese into rectangles of about 2cm x 5cm, place to one side.
- Finely chop the herbs, mix them together & add salt. Coat the cheese with the mix.
- Place it on a plate & serve with mini toasts.
- Do not exceed the following temperatures:
- Lid: -60ºC to +220ºC
- Colander: -18ºC to +100ºC
- Container: -20ºC / +120ºC
- A dishwasher is only recommended if it can be programmed at temperatures that do not exceed those specified on individual product's packaging & if they are placed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Option to hand wash using a neutral soap, without using abrasives.
Be careful when heating milk:
- In microwaves, liquids can heat up to a temperature higher than boiling point without this being visible.
- Adding a utensil or ingredient could cause sudden boiling & the liquid to boil over.
- Make sure to strictly follow the instructions of the manufacturer of your microwave.
- Do not overheat milk beyond the times recommended in our brochure &/or in each of the recipes.
- Stir milk before placing the container in the microwave.
- Leave the container to stand for about 20-30 seconds after heating milk. After this time, be careful when putting a spoon or any other utensil or ingredient into the container.
- You also have the option of heating milk in a separate container & checking the temperature at 92ºC and using the Cheese Maker for the straining, standing & shaping process. .
- Dimensions: 145mm x 170 mm x 130mm
- Capacity: 1000 ml
- Lid: 100% Platinum Silicone
- Colander: Polypropylene
- Container: Polybutylene terephthalate
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.