- Silicone bread maker
- 100% Platinum grade silicone
- Multi-purpose: weigh, mix, knead, leaven & bake
- Quick & easy to make
- Makes less mess
- Design prevents bread from drying up
- Enjoy crusty & golden bread
- Capacity: approx 500g
- Temperature: -60ºC to +220ºC
- BPA free
- Comes with a spoon
- Includes recipe booklet
Make home-made white bread with olives:
- Kneading: Place all of the ingredients inside the Lékué Bread Maker and mix them by hand until you get a smooth and elastic dough (you also have the option of doing this with the help of a food processor).
- Resting: Use kitchen roll or a cloth to lightly spread oil over the surface of the kitchen onto which you are going to empty the dough. Form a single ball and cover it with a cloth and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Forming the buns: When 20 minutes have passed, divide the dough into six 60gr pieces. Roll them into balls and give them a slightly elongated shape as you place them in the Lékué mould. When all of the dough is in the mould, use your fingers to make sure that it covers the entire length of the mould and then cover again with a cloth.
- Rising: Leave the bread to rise until it doubles in size (approximately 1 hour, depending on the room temperature). At the same time, heat the oven to a temperature of 200 º C (cooking from above/below and fan-assisted) and place the rack in the middle of the oven. It is important that you remove any other trays that might be inside the oven, as they would prevent the air from circulating properly.
- Cooking: With the oven preheated to 200º C, place the Lékué mould on the oven rack. Bake the buns for approximately 15 minutes.
- Using oven gloves so that you don’t get burnt, remove the rack and bread mould from the oven. Turn the buns out of the mould and put them directly on top of the rack, on top of the kitchen worktop, to allow them to cool. After a few minutes, they’ll be ready to taste!
- NOTE: Those rolls that we do not consume on that same day can be stored in a plastic bag in the fridge.
- Suitable for the oven, microwave, dishwasher & fridge
Did you know? Traditionally, to obtain moist bread, a container with warm water was placed in the oven at the start of the baking. The design of the Lékué Bread Maker prevents moisture from being released so you don’t have to humidify the oven. The partially closed silicone bowl allows steam to circulate inside. This makes the dough moist & prevents the bread from drying up. The side openings allow the hot air to circulate around the container. By preserving the moisture in the cooking process, your bread will be soft & tender on the inside & crusty on the outside.
- Bread Maker: 280 mm x 230 mm x 130 mm
- Spoon: 270 mm
- 100% Platinum Silicone.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.