Raw honey is teeming with an array of healthy elements:
- Pollen: rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, antioxidants and is richer in protein than any animal source
- Propolis: antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Royal Jelly: amino acids, lipids, sugars, vitamins, proteins vitamins D and E. It is said to support healthy fertility
- Allergies: local raw honey can help ward off seasonal allergies and hay fever
- Excellent wound healer
- Mild alpha hydroxy acid for skin-brightening beauty treatments
- Tummy Friendly: lots of friendly bacteria
- Alkaline-forming: can counteracts things like acid indigestion
- Amylase: an enzyme that helps pre-digest starchy foods
Raw honey doesn’t degrade so you can stock up without worrying it will go off. If it starts to crystallise simply place the jar in some hot water to warm it ever so gently, this will dissolve the crystals.
Raw local honey
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.