- Crispy flavourful kale chips are a healthy alternative to conventional crisps
- Quick, easy, healthy and tasty snack
- Great for lunchboxes and getting kiddies to eat healthy
- Kale is low GI and packed with beneficial nutrients
- Naturally flavoured with Miso, Apple Cider Vinegar and Nutritional Yeast
- Leafy Greens dehydrate all their food so you benefit from healthy raw enzymes
- Dairy-free, gluten-free and preservative-free
- Organic ingredients are whenever possible
One of the reasons kale is good for diabetics is that it contains Alpha-lipoic Acid, which lowers glucose levels, increases insulin sensitivity and has been shown to decrease peripheral neuropathy.
Organic kale, nuts, miso, olive oil, rock salt, apple cider, garlic, nutritional yeast
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.