- High protection.
- Reef safe sunscreen.
- 100% locally sourced ingredients.
- Natural, plant-based ingredients.
- Added essential oils to nourish & protect skin.
- Non nano zinc oxide.
- Gentle on skin.
- Can be used by the whole family.
- Can be used as an after-sun balm.
- Free from parabens, sulphates, artificial fragrances & colours.
- Apply sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Reapply after swimming.
- Can also be used as an after-sun balm.
- Suitable for adults, children & babies.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
- Available in: 30ml & 100ml
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Helichrysum Odoratissimum (African Helichrysum) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil.
- Aluminium tin.
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product13/05/2021, By JoelI really love this product! I use it on all my tattoos as its easy to apply!
Pros: Smells lovely, last long if using a little at a time, natural ingredients non plastic container.
Cons: Vague directions for use, no SPF rating.
I really want to give this 5 stars, but I don't know how often to reapply to stay protected from the sun.05/02/2021, By CatherineGreat product! So glad to have found this. Your skin doesn't go to white and its got very few ingredients.25/01/2021, By Jacqui5/513/01/2021, By RoxanneLove this little sun protector. Love that it comes in a tin and can be kept in your handbag.17/12/2020, By MarianneI love it09/12/2020, By SimonePlease add an SPF factor to the description of this product! I'd love to buy it but am unsure of whether or not it will adequately protect me...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.