- Face, hands & body wash.
- Plant-based ingredients.
- Buchu, African Lemon Bush & Cape Geranium.
- Added Marula oil to aid absorption.
- 100% locally sourced ingredients.
- Gentle on skin.
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Free from parabens, sulphates, artificial fragrances & colours.
- Glass bottle & plastic pump can be upcycled –why not use it to store home-made cleaning products?
- Apply to wet face, hands or body.
- Lather & rinse.
- Do not use on babies.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
- Use within 1 year once opened.
- Use within 2 years (unopened).
Ingredient Spotlight: Buchu
Buchu is known for its multiple healing properties. When it is used on the skin it gently removes excess oil without drying out the skin. Reduces spots & blemishes while simultaneously deep-cleanses pores & soothes the skin.
- 200 ml
- Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Barosma Betulina Leaf (Buchu oil), Lippia Lavanica (African Lemon Bush Oil), Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Geranium Oil).
Please note: This product contains Glycerin that is made from sunflowers
- Amber glass bottle and PET pump.
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/01/2021, By GingercatsSmells fantastic and is a lovely soft body wash.08/12/2020, By DonnaeI love it26/11/2020, By Ginger catsThe product might seem a bit pricy but it lathers really well so goes a long way. It has a lovely fresh and clean smell. Currently a firm favourite.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.