- Moisturising body oil.
- Natural, plant-based ingredients.
- 100% locally sourced ingredients.
- Made from African Helichrysum, Marula Oil, Baobab Oil, Kalahari Melon, Frankincense, Rosemary, Lavender, Rose Geranium.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Will hydrate your skin leaving a natural floral scent.
- Apply directly onto the skin, use as a massage oil or pour into your bath.
- Free from parabens, sulphates, artificial fragrances & colours.
- Can be used on sensitive skin.
- Amber glass bottle & plastic pump can be upcycled –why not use it to store home-made cleaning products?
Ingredient Spotlight: Frankincense
- Frankincense oil has a sweet, woody smell. It may be used to hydrate & nourish dry skin. It is also believed to help those who use it so relax & ease stress.
- Can be used daily.
- Smooth a small amount onto damp skin after showering/bathing to seal in moisture.
- Rub over skin.
- Do not use on babies or young children.
- Do not apply to broken skin, acne, or oily skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Wild Watermelon) Seed Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil
- Amber glass bottle and PET pump.
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.