- Concentrated antiviral supplement
- All-natural ingredients from seaweed
- Boosts immune response
- Inhibits viral activity
- Supported by extensive research
- GRAS recognised by USFDA
- Sugar free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Consult with your trusted healthcare provider if you are on hypertensive medication, if you have a bleeding disorder.
- You should stop taking IMUNIVAR™ two weeks before an operation.
- Safety and efficacy of IMUNIVAR™ during pregnancy and lactation have not been established.
- Store at or below 25 °C.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep in outer container until required for use.
- Store all medicines out of reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the blister / carton.
- Return all unused medicine to your pharmacist.
- Do not dispose of unused medicine in drains and sewerage systems (e.g. toilets).
- Pack Contains: 30 Capsules.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- Fucoidan 100 mg from Undaria pinnatifida (Mekabu) [sporophyll (leaf and spore), 12:1].
- Vegetable capsule (containing hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
- Blister pack (aluminium and PVC composite), in recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.