- Concentrated antiviral supplement
- All-natural Ingredients from Seaweed
- Boosts immune response
- Inhibits viral activity
- Supported by extensive research
- GRAS recognised by USFDA
- Sugar free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Consult with your trusted healthcare provider if you are on hypertensive medication, if you have a bleeding disorder.
- You should stop taking IMUNIVAR™ two weeks before an operation.
- Safety and efficacy of IMUNIVAR™ during pregnancy and lactation have not been established.
- Store at or below 25 °C.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep in outer container until required for use.
- Store all medicines out of reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the blister / carton.
- Return all unused medicine to your pharmacist.
- Do not dispose of unused medicine in drains and sewerage systems (e.g. toilets).
- Pack Contains: 30 Capsules.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- Fucoidan 100 mg from Undaria pinnatifida (Mekabu) [sporophyll (leaf and spore), 12:1].
- Vegetable capsule (containing hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
- Blister pack (aluminium and PVC composite), in recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/03/2021, By JoyI am great believer in the benefits of seaweed -rich in iodine
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.