- Organic 2015 Viognier
- Award winning Certified Organic white wine (SGS Certified)
- Fermented in used French oak barrels
- Matured on the lees in used French oak barrels for 5 months.
- Suitable for vegans
- Gold Medal, 2015 PAR Int. Organic Wine Awards
- Gold Medal, 2014 Michelangelo Int'l Wine Awards
Tasting notes: Deep golden colour with rich, distinctive and complex aroma’s. Viognier’s signature ripe apricots mixed with orange blossoms. Tropical fruit flavour with creamy mouthfeel. The perfect food partner.
- Alcohol: 13%
- Residual Sugar: 2.2 g/litre
- Total Acid: 5.8 g
- pH: 3.36
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product02/03/2016, By TanyaThis is such a fabulous wine. Its a beautiful colour. That tropical fruit perfume...! Wow! Buttery and flavourful and an excellent accompaniment to baked vegetarian dishes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.