- Organic 2011 Syrah
- Multi Award winning Certified Organic red wine (SGS Certified)
- Matured for 20 months in French oak
- Suitable for vegans
- Gold Medal, 2015 PAR Int'l Organic Wine Awards
- Gold Medal (95 pts) 2015 PAR Wine Awards, South Africa
- 4 ½ Stars, 2013 Platter Wine Guide
Tasting notes: Careful whole berry selection and fermentation produces a ripe, smoky plum and black pepper flavour with a beautifully silky mouthfeel. Oaking in French oak is deftly integrated into the wine, which is smooth and elegant, deserving an invitation to dinner!
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Residual Sugar: 3.7 g/litre
- Total Acid: 5.8 g/litre
- pH: 3.39
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.