- This product includes a reusable water bottle and a ceramic stone that fits into it, easy to use when you are on the go
- Hydrogen alkaline water bottle turns water into micro-molecular clusters, purifies and anti-oxidises
- Hydrogen ions move freely between mitochondria and diffuse into your body to rapidly eliminate malicious free radicals, prevent cell damage and enhance metabolism
- Product is from Korea, the brand is from Canada
For first use:
Place the ceramic stone into a heatproof container and pour boiling water over it until it is covered by 2cm of water
- When you can see bubbles rising from the stone, or hear a soft buzz emitting from it, the ceramic has been activated
- Discard the water
For each subsequent use:
- To purify and hydrogenate 300-500ml of water, fill up the bottle and close the lid
- Allow the water to stand at room temperature for 8-10 minutes before enjoying
If you can hear a buzz or see bubbles emitting from the ceramic, the stone is still active. If not, reactivate the stone using hot water (as before first use).
- Lifespan: 100 - 150 litres of water or about 2-3 months
- When not in use, dry ceramic and store it in a dry bag or container
Stone: Maifan stone, tourmaline, muyu stone and kaolinite
Water bottle: BPA free plastic
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/11/2018, By MelanieThe instructions on the item claims that it contains a ceramic stone which when you start to use it it must be put in boiling water. Doing this I found this was no stone in there but a gel like substance instead encased in this plastic tube. Which said to last 2 -3 months. Being such an expensive water bottle firstly, one would expect the real thing in there and secondly when you put the water in there must be the noticable effect of hydrogen development of fine bubbles after 8 minutes. The plastic tube that keeps the magic substance if this expires after 2-4 months, you would expect to find a refill plastic tube for the bottle to continue to use it. One cannot be paying R400 for a plastic water bottle. Please explain this to me. It is not a ceramic stone in there as this written on the company website. And will there be refills provided??
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.