- Delicate natural fragrance & flavour
- An ideal replacement for rosemary
- Highly versatile; suitable for savoury dishes & baked goods
- Can be used in jams, preserves & sauces
- Also perfect for making desserts like ice cream & sorbet
- Certified organic at source
- Palm oil-free
Lavender Roasted Potatoes:
- 4-5 large potatoes
- 2Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1½Tbsp lavender cooking herb
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Scrub the potatoes & cut into bite-sized pieces. Do not peel.
- Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the olive oil. Once they’re evenly coated, add the lavender, salt & pepper.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes; remove at the 15-minute mark & stir well to ensure even browning.
- Potatoes should be golden-brown & crispy outside but soft inside. Serve & enjoy!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Dried Lavender.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product29/07/2020, By LizI always have a bottle of this available for roast potatoes!20/07/2020, By JaneThe reviews about this product have given me so many more ways to use this wonderful herb ;-) Lavender Hill also make a heavenly essential oil10/05/2020, By ValentinaI use this to make a bedtime tea just adding a teaspoon to boiled water n leave it to brew. It’s very calming n greatly assist in a good nights sleep. I’m yet to try it in other dishes as suggested in other reviews but will surely give it a try soon.17/09/2019, By SGreat addition to the pantry06/05/2019, By gillianGave as a gift and receiver absolutely raved about it!10/10/2018, By LisaSuch a super idea for an unusual present. Include a printout of the roast potato recipe. Yum!15/05/2018, By BrookeUsed this for a vegan lavender blueberry cake and really enjoyed it! Goes to a good cause as well. would recommend17/01/2018, By NicoleI made lavender shortbread, was so amazing!17/10/2017, By DaleenI use this in a lovely lavender & early grey cake, lasts a really long time as well!03/10/2017, By NewgirlharperSprinkle over oven roasted veggies before roasting them. Tastes delicious and smells heavenly.29/08/2017, By LucindaThis is a wonderful product used it for all sorts of things. Vinaigrette, infused sugar etc. would buy again.30/01/2017, By LorenI grind this up in a mortar and pestle and add it to one of my more mild tasting smoothie concoctions (the nut butters coconut milk banana kind ones) together with some lemon juice to jazz up the flavour - bliss! (if Im feeling fancy Ill grate some lemon zest in there too)
That particular combination of lemon and lavender really goes well together16/03/2015, By BeulahI was a bit sceptical about using lavender as a spice but curiosity got the better of me. Lovely as a herb in cooking but Ive been making tea with it at night to improve sleep. Works like a charm but be warned - don use it with any other relaxant!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.