- A pack of 6 of the most relaxing Lavender in Lavender Hill products
- Contains Lavender Essential Oil, Aromatic Sachet, Honeybush & Lavender Tea, Bath Salts, Hand Cream, and Body Lotion
- Ethically sourced, all natural ingredients
- Contains certified organic ingredients
- Perfect gift for moms, dads, teachers, and stressed-out friends
- No artificial colours, fragrances, or additives
- Palm oil-free
Benefits of Lavender:
- Has a soothing & calming effect
- Naturally antiseptic
- Relieves headaches
- Alleviates insomnia
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes skin itching, irritation & rashes
- Eases tense or sore muscles
- Acts as a repellent for mosquitoes & moths
Lavender in Lavender Hill works in partnership with the New World Foundation to uplift the people of Cape Town’s Lavender Hill area. A portion of the proceeds goes back to the Lavender Hill community, and is used to fund job creation and local entrepreneurs.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Pack Contains: 1 x Lavender in Lavender Hill Essential Oil (10 ml), 1 x Lavender in Lavender Hill Honeybush & Lavender Tea (30 g), 1 x Lavender in Lavender Hill Sachet, 1 x Lavender in Lavender Hill Bath Salts (250 ml), 1 x Lavender in Lavender Hill Hand Cream (50 ml), 1 x Lavender in Lavender Hill Body Cream (125 ml).
- Lavender in Lavender Hill Essential Oil: Pure Lavender Essential Oil.
- Lavender in Lavender Hill Honeybush & Lavender Tea: Dried Lavender Flowers & Leaves, Honeybush Leaves.
- Lavender in Lavender Hill Sachet: Poplin, Lavender Buds, Lavender Essential Oil.
- Lavender in Lavender Hill Bath Salts: Coarse Salt, Magnesium Sulphate, Bicarbonate of Soda, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil, Lavender Flowers.
- Lavender in Lavender Hill Hand Cream: Aqua, Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil.
- Lavender in Lavender Hill Body Cream: Aqua, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Hydrosol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) & Neroli (Citrus vulgaris) Essential Oils.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product30/03/2018, By TiaA relaxation pack and makes a stunning gift16/12/2017, By GeorgiaThey make the best gift hampers and are worth the money! Love it.24/10/2017, By JessicaI forgot to add that I originally thought the Lavender Sachet was just a gimmick, but I was wrong!
It smells amazing and it lasts quite a long time. My mum takes it with her everywhere she goes.
When the scent started to fade we just added a bit of their Lavender essential oil to the mix, stirred it around, and voula! As if brand new!
24/10/2017, By JessicaI bought this for my mother as a birthday present and she loved it!
She was kind enough to let me try it a few times and I'm in love.
I now buy their Lavender tea separate (simply run out of them too quickly), and Bath salts (same!).
I didn't try their lotions but I'm sure it's just as good as their other products.
The bath salts smell amazing and leave my skin feeling silky smooth.
I love the blend of rooibos with the lavender tea as it softens the lavender flavour to the perfect strength.
I used their Lavender essential oil in my diffuser and it works wonderfully.
Money's worth x10
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.