Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Lavender Hill range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Eco-friendly face mask (1 per pack)
- 3-Ply unisex design
- Fashionable patterned green ShweShwe cotton with Spunbond filter
- Soft & breathable for your comfort
- Available in sizes for adults, teens, kids & toddlers
- Washable, durable & reusable, saving on waste & expense
- Handcrafted as part of a South African job creation initiative
Did You Know? As well as creating jobs in the local community, Lavender in Lavender Hill gives a percentage of mask profit to their relief fund. This helps to support the other producers they employ, while certain products are in lower demand.
- Wash & iron your face mask before the first use.
- Secure your mask over your mouth & nose when you’re out in public.
- Clean & sanitise your mask thoroughly after each use.
- Gently hand wash in warm water.
- Hang in direct sunlight to dry.
- Iron after drying. Do not tumble dry.
- Colour: Green
- Adult: Approx 14cm | 22cm
- Small Female/ Teen: Approx 13cm | 21cm
- Kids 3-6: Approx 11cm | 17cm
- Kids 7-12: Approx 12cm | 19 m
- Outer: ShweShwe cotton fabric
- Middle Filter: Spunbond (used in medical masks)
- Inner: Soft cotton fabric
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/03/2021, By AmandaI love this mask, and its origins. It's comfortable as well.06/02/2021, By ZanelaWonderful27/01/2021, By LindaAs masks go this is one of the best I've found so far - sits comfortably and enough space to breathe.16/01/2021, By ReneUse this mask when I need to wear glasses as it fits well over my nose and glasses don't seem to fog as much05/01/2021, By PuffyAn excellent design and very comfortable to wear. I love the colour and pattern too. Great 'talk room'.16/10/2020, By LouisaThis mask sits comfortably and I enjoy the funky fabric used. Also good knowing that local women made this mask.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.