Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Lavender Hill range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade
- Eco-friendly face mask (1 per pack)
- 3-Ply unisex design
- Black ShweShwe cotton with Spunbond filter
- Soft & breathable for your comfort
- Available in sizes for adults, teens, kids & toddlers
- Washable, durable & reusable, saving on waste & expense
- Handcrafted as part of a South African job creation initiative
Did You Know? As well as creating jobs in the local community, Lavender in Lavender Hill gives a percentage of mask profit to their relief fund. This helps to support the other producers they employ, while certain products are in lower demand.
- Wash & iron your face mask before the first use.
- Secure your mask over your mouth & nose when you’re out in public.
- Clean & sanitise your mask thoroughly after each use.
- Gently hand wash in warm water.
- Hang in direct sunlight to dry.
- Iron after drying. Do not tumble dry.
- Colour: Black
- Adult: Approx 14cm | 22cm
- Small Female/ Teen: Approx 13cm | 21cm
- Kids 3-6: Approx 11cm | 17cm
- Kids 7-12: Approx 12cm | 19 m
- Outer: ShweShwe cotton fabric
- Middle Filter: Spunbond (used in medical masks)
- Inner: Soft cotton fabric
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product06/01/2021, By NalediReally good product, well made, fits comfortably (I ordered the adult size - doesn't hurt around the ears and doesn't suffocate me). I should've ordered more than one!06/12/2020, By kateWell made, very happy with this.30/09/2020, By FaadaLove it. Comfy and doesn't slip29/09/2020, By KirstenI love this mask! It is sturdy and comfortable to wear, and is very affordable as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.