- Multi-use natural skincare balm
- Made with lanolin oil derived from sheep’s’ wool
- Contains papaya extract, which is rich in enzymes & antioxidants
- Vegetarian-friendly, not tested on animals
- Natural first aid for skin irritation, inflammation & dryness
- Compact tube for easy on-the-go use
- The lanolin used to make Lanolab balm is pharma-grade quality and has been through a refinement process. The sheep are not harmed or hurt in any way when being sheared.
- Lanolab is safe to use while breastfeeding & safe for baby’s delicate skin.
You can use Lanolab to treat:
- Dry or rough skin
- Chapped lips
- Cracked heels
- Dry cuticles
- Nappy rash
- Sore, cracked nipples
- Cuts & grazes
- Irritation & inflammation
- Chafing, saddle sores & gravel rash
Top Tip: The consistency of Lanolab may thicken in the winter months. During cold weather, place the tube in your pocket before use to warm it up, or warm it between your hands before use.
- Not suitable for those with allergies to wool.
- If you have allergy-prone or sensitive skin, do a small patch test 24 hours before use.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use & consult your healthcare practitioner.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Lanolin and Papaya Extract.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product08/01/2021, By SaltyWow25/11/2020, By RenitaLanolab is great! A little goes a long way. It not only keeps my lips moist but helped heal a case of angular cheilitis.15/11/2020, By FarheenH03/10/2020, By NellGreat allrounder, use it as lip balm, on dry cuticles and for sensitive and dry patches. Great South African product!!! I’m on the third tube and still very impressed. Thanks F2N & Lanolab!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.