- A medium-bodied, wood-matured red blend (2012)
- Matured in small oak barrels for 14 months
- Made with organically cultivated grapes
- From trellised, unirrigated low-yield vineyards
- Grown without herbicides or chemical fertilisers
- Free of animal-derived additives
- Integrity & Sustainability certified by the Wine & Spirit Board
Did You Know? The ladybird is a natural enemy to the mealybug, a troublesome pest that threatens growing vines. This is how Laibach’s wine got its name The Ladybird. Instead of using pesticides, Laibach growers practise natural, sustainable pest control by planting herbs that will attract ladybugs, for example yarrow and fennel.
- Bouquet of crushed berries and cedar wood
- Notes of black berries, leather and spice on the palate
- Medium bodied with a dry finish
Food pairing suggestions:
Complements meat, poultry and game dishes.
41% Merlot, 31% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Petit Verdot, 9% Malbec, 8% Cabernet Franc
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 14%
- Residual Sugar: 2.20g/L
- Total Acid: 6.20g/L
- pH: 3.60
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.