- Woody, sweet and deep flavoured
- This rooibos is harvested from plants that are 30-50 years old in the Southern Bokkeveld region of the Western Cape
- Older plants are more nutritious, adapt better to climate change and benefit the entire plant community
- Rooibos is naturally caffeine free
Did you know? All tea comes from the same plant, camellia sinensis, and other drinks, such as rooibos, made from the leaves of other plants should be known as infusions or tisanes, depending on their brew method.
- Use 1 heaped teaspoon per 200ml of water
- Steep for 5-10 minutes, or to taste
Organic wild rooibos
Naturally caffeine free
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.