- Loose-leaf Yerba Mate tea
- Source of antioxidants, vitamin B, potassium & magnesium
- Contains mateine, a natural stimulant that improves energy & alertness without the jitters of caffeine
- Helps to lower blood pressure & boost the immune system
- Drinking Yerba Mate regularly helps to boost the metabolism & burn fat
- Has an earthy, smoky & slightly bitter taste that mixes well with herbs or citrus
- Yerba Mate can be enjoyed hot or cold, plain or with a spoon of sugar
Yerba Mate originates in Argentina, and is actually a species of holly plant.
Did You Know? In Argentina, Yerba Mate was traditionally sipped through a bombilla – a metal or sugar cane drinking straw attached to a hollow gourd. The bombilla was shared at social gatherings, and the tea became a symbol of connection and togetherness.
Loose-leaf Yerba Mate tea
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product13/09/2018, By DineoI have a love for teas of all kinds. I am always on the look out for alternatives to coffee too. This tea gives you a boost. Alas, the energy lift it does not last as long as a good black tea would. It's also a good alternative for those who don't like the taste of green tea.17/03/2016, By JeaneWill definitely repurchase, cupboard staple. I like the taste, not bitter at all
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.