- Loose-leaf Darjeeling tea
- A rich source of protective antioxidants
- Antibacterial, antiviral, immune-boosting
- Delicate floral taste with nutty & musky overtones
- Leaves are sun-dried; less processing & less oxidation
- Contains the amino acid L-Theanine, which softens the effects of the caffeine
- Best enjoyed without any milk or sugar
Darjeeling tea is grown in the north-east region of India, in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. Here, the cool and moist climate and pristine conditions give the tea its remarkable taste.
Did You Know? Darjeeling tea is also known as “the Champagne of teas”, because of its amazing flavour!
Lady Bonin’s Tea Parlour is known for offering an exciting and exotic range of teas, sustainably sourced and organically grown wherever possible.
Darjeeling tea leaves
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/06/2016, By ChristineConsumers be warned: this product is NOT certified organic.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.