- Loose-leaf chamomile tea
- Calms the mind, helps to ease anxiety & stress
- Assists with restful sleep & relieves insomnia
- Anti-inflammatory; helps to ease stomach cramps & sore stomachs
- Helps to boost immunity & maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Antibacterial & rich in protective antioxidants
- Has a subtly sweet & smooth flavour
- Best enjoyed with a dash of raw honey
The flowers used to make Lady Bonin’s chamomile tea are picked early in the morning and dried out of direct sunlight.
Did You Know? A chamomile tea rinse makes a great home beauty recipe for brightening up blonde hair.
Recipe for Chamomile, Lemon & Honey Hair Rinse:
- 1cup Lady Bonin’s Chamomile Tea, steeped for 5 minutes
- 1tsp raw honey
- 3tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Scoop the honey into the bottom of a small jar; slowly blend in a small amount of tea. Once the honey is thoroughly mixed, stir in the rest of the tea.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Pour the mixture over wet hair after shampooing.
Loose-leaf chamomile tea
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product19/03/2016, By AnelThis tea tastes as beautiful as it looks. Fragrant chamomile flowers that ensures a restful evening as we wind down with a pot of tea.16/03/2016, By MarianaExcellent product. It was difficult for me to fall asleep at night.This tea helps a lot to make me calm and since I started using it,I fall asleep a lot easier. Would definitely recommend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.