- Loose-leaf black Ceylon tea from Sri Lanka
- Sustainably grown & harvested
- Delicate malty flavour & rich dark colour
- Best enjoyed plain or with a dash of milk & sugar
- Rich in antioxidants; lowers blood pressure & boosts immunity
- Grown at high altitudes & harvested all year round
Did You Know? Sri Lanka is the world’s 3rd biggest exporter of tea. The first Sri Lankan tea plantation was founded in 1867.
Lady Bonin’s teas are sustainably and ethically cultivated wherever possible. This Cape Town tea parlour has a passion for potions made with love and the finest, freshest ingredients.
Black Ceylon tea leaves
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/09/2015, By annettaTanganda was a lovely, full-bodied tea produced in Rhodesia. Lady Bs tea is like Tanganda. I found a level teaspoon per person and one for the pot is perfect for afternoon guests.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.