- Hydrating facial tonic made from natural Ingredients
- Microalgae extract softens the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Microalgae extract promotes skin elasticity, suppleness & smoothness
- Contains Squalane, passionfruit oil, raspberry oil, Hyaluronic Acid & Honey Promotes the skin’s production of Hyaluronic Acid
- Leaves your skin feeling soft yet firm
- Held within a glass bottle
- Not suitable for vegans: contains products of the hive
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Microalgae Extract has powerful anti-ageing properties due to its ability to promote Collagen production in the skin. It also deeply hydrates the skin & reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Squalane is rapidly absorbed into the skin. Squalane improves cell turnover & provides long-lasting nourishment. This amazing plant-based ingredient protects the skin by enhancing the skin’s natural barrier. Your skin will feel softer and smoother & your skin’s natural radiance may be enhanced.
- Use morning & night.
- Use after Hydra-Tonic.
- Apply to the eye, face & neck area before heavier serums/creams.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Nett Volume: 95 ml
- Aqua, Squalane, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Ectoin, Polysiphonia Elongata (Algae) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mel (Honey), Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phytic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustafolia (Lavender) Oil, Helichrysum Italicum & Splendidum (Helichrysum) Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil *Linalool *Limonene *Occurs Naturally In Essential Oils
- *Occurs Naturally In Essential Oils
- May contain nut allergens.
- Glass bottle & plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.