- Rich & restorative face cream
- Made from natural plant-based ingredients
- Copper Peptide maintains overall skin health
- Copper Peptide promotes collagen production
- Niacinamide reduces fine lines & refines skin tone
- Selected plant-based ingredients deeply nourish the skin
- Feel the effects of squalane, organic argan oil & avocado oil on your skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe the skin
- Firms the skin
- Gives your skin a radiant glow
- Held within a glass bottle
- Not suitable for vegans: contains products of the hive
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Apply to face, neck & décolletage after Hydra-Tonic or concentrate.
- Can be combined with oil serums for added benefits.
- Wait at least 1 minute if applying after POTEN-C or any acids.
- Use in the morning before SPF or at night.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Nett Volume: 45 ml
- Aqua, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Carthamus Tinctorius (Saffower) Oil, Pentylene Glycol (Natural), Squalane, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tribehenin, Octyldodecanol (Vegetable Based), Opuntia Ficus-indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitol, Sodium Pca, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, D-panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ectoin, Organic 1.3 Butylene Glycol, Polysiphonia Elongata (Algae) Extract, Ghk-cu (Copper Tripeptide-1), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Mel (Honey), Maltodextrin, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid.
- May contain nut allergens.
- Glass bottle & plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.