- Natural plant-based anti-ageing serum
- With bakuchiol & algae extracts
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reduces the effects of sun-damage, lightens age spots & smoothes away wrinkles
- Gives you firmer, more even-toned & youthful skin with daily use
- Cruelty-free (Beauty Without Cruelty approved)
- The first natural alternative to retinol
- No negative side effects
- High in antioxidants, protects against free radical damage
- Hydrates dry & mature skin
- Reduces the effects of sun damage (photo-damage) without drying out the skin
- Significantly reduces fine lines, wrinkles & pigmentation
- Improves collagen & elastin production to plump & firm the skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Refines pores & smoothes the skin’s texture
- Brightens the skin
Benefits of other key ingredients:
- Marula oil is a source of omegas 6 & 9, which nourish dry skin intensively
- Microalgae extracts boost collagen & elastin for more youthful-looking skin
- Seabuckthorn provides omega 7, as well as vitamins C, E & A (in the form of carotenoids)
Bakuchiol vs Retinol:
- Retinol is a type of vitamin A known for its anti-ageing skincare benefits. However, it is listed as “Category X” by the FDA, and is not safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women to use. Products containing retinol are only safe for nighttime use. Side effects can include redness, itching, stinging, irritation and sensitivity to sunlight.
- Bakuchiol improves skin cell regeneration the same way retinol does, giving you the same benefits but without the risks of side effects.
- Apply to freshly cleansed face & neck.
- Warm 5 drops in the palm of your hand & press lightly into your skin using upward motions.
- Can be used night or day (with broad-spectrum SPF).
- Check for safety of essential oil use in pregnancy.
- Organic marula oil, safflower oil, black cumin seed oil, rice bran oil, oat kernel oil, squalane, organic jojoba oil, soybean oil, seabuckthorn fruit extract, bakuchiol, algae extract, capric/ caprylic triglycerides, vitamin E, organic patchouli oil, organic lemongrass oil, clove leaf oil, treemoss extract, oakmoss extract, orange oil, organic lemon oil, organic ylang ylang oil, organic niaouli oil, limonene*, linalool*, citronellol*, geraniol* (naturally occurring components of essential oils)
- *Certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product22/04/2020, By MartinaI bought this product due to all the great reviews. However, for me, it didn't work: serum is too oily, does not absorb well, and I must say that I personally do not like the smell. The serum either leaves my skin shiny or oily the whole day or at night, the serum is just absorbed by my cushion, because the skin cannot absorb the oily consistency. Would not buy it again. Very disappointed!17/04/2020, By ArlaWish it was more affordable!09/03/2020, By LizI love this serum - I love the feel of my skin after applying at night and I'm sure it assists with holding the moisture in over night . Wish FTN would sell the toner too.14/01/2020, By PatriciaI am 40+ and my skin feel amazing after using this product for only a few days. Hydrated and elasticity has improved remarkably.18/12/2019, By BonWould buy this product again. Very active. No breakout, skin feels hydrated and soft. Made a real difference to the appearance of my skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.