- Anti-ageing face serum
- Selected plant-based ingredients deeply nourish the skin
- Bakuchiol is used as a natural alternative to retinol
- Bakuchiol may help to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory properties in Bakuchiol reduce redness & skin roughness
- Hyperpigmentation associated with ageing may also be improved by Bakuchiol
- Microalgae prevent the breakdown of collagen in the skin
- Contains marula oil, black cumin seed, jojoba & oat oil
- Protects skin from free-radical damage
- Helps to repair photodamage from exposure to the sun
- Promotes an even skin tone
- Deeply hydrates dry skin
- Restore your skin's natural radiance
- Will leave your skin feeling smooth
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
Ingredient Spotlight: Bakuchiol, Microalgae Extracts & Squalane
- Bakuchiol is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, hyperpigmentation associated with aging & prevents collagen breakdown. Bakuchiol also helps to reduce blemishes & it’s wonderfully gentle on the skin.
- Bakuchiol is photostable meaning it can be used during the day without risk of instability or toxicity that may cause skin irritation.
- Microalgae Extract has powerful anti-ageing properties due to its ability to promote collagen production in the skin. It also deeply hydrates the skin & reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Squalane is rapidly absorbed into the skin. Squalane improves cell turnover & provides long-lasting nourishment. This amazing plant-based ingredient protects the skin by enhancing the skin’s natural barrier. Your skin will feel softer and smoother & your skin’s natural radiance may be enhanced.
- Apply after tonic & concentrate.
- Warm 5 drops in your palm & press onto skin.
- Use morning and night.
- Follow with broad-spectrum SPF (morning).
- Combine with Peptide Cream for intense treatment.
- Due to the presence of essential oils this product is not suitable for those with very sensitive skin.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Nett Volume: 25 ml
- Sclerocarya Birrea (Organic Marula) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Oil, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Bakuchiol, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis (Algae) Extract, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), ·Pogostemon Cablin (Organic Patchouli) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Organic Lemongrass) Oil, Parfum (Natural Rosa Species Composition), Citrus Medica Limonum (Organic Lemon) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Organic Ylang Ylang) Oil, ·Melaleuca Viridiflora (Organic Niaouli) Oil *Limonene *Linalool *Citral *Citronellol *Geraniol *Occurs Naturally In Essential Oils ·certified Organic
- May contain nut allergens.
- Violet Glass, Glass Pipette, Aluminium Cap, Rubber Tip.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.