- Deep cleansing face brush
- Lifts, tones & exfoliates the skin
- Gentle vibration lifts up & removes impurities
- Facial massage promotes overall blood circulation
- Exfoliating removes dead skin cells
- Tightens & firms the skin
- Smoothes skin texture
- Gives you glowing skin
- Reduces blackheads & blemishes
- Removes make-up
- Negatively charged silicone gives the brush antimicrobial properties
- 3 speed settings
- Ergonomic & flexible design gets into hard to reach places
- Silicone bristles are gentle on the skin
- No head replacements
- Made from silicone & activated with silver ions
- Organic cotton drawstring bag
Did you know? The IonActive Deep Cleansing Brush deeply cleanses & exfoliates your skin allowing your skincare products to be better absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin. This wonderful brush keeps your skin clean & more receptive to your application of treatments & serums for optimal results.
- Apply your Deep Cleansing Gel to a damp skin.
- Run the bristles of the brush under warm water.
- Hold the power button in for 2 seconds to start.
- Select your vibration speed by pressing the power button – 1, 2 or 3 times.
- Massage the brush in small circular motions over the different areas of the face, using upward movements.
- Select the different vibration speeds for different areas. Using the slowest speed over the eye area & on sensitive skin.
- Remember to treat the neck area.
- After all make-up has been removed (approx. 1minute), turn the brush off by holding the power button in for 2 seconds.
- Rinse the bristles of the brush under warm water and gently towel dry the brush, allow to air dry further, away from sunlight.
- Rinse the remaining cleansing gel from your face with warm water & pat dry.
- Use 3-4 times per week.
- Charging port is located at the bottom of the brush
- Charging time – approximately 1 hour
- Full use time – approximately 2.5 hours
- Do not expose the brush to water temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid exposure to harsh sunlight to preserve the life of your silicone brush.
- Use a soft toothbrush should there be any debris stuck in the bristles of the brush and always ensure it is properly rinsed after every use.
- Do not use the brush with an exfoliation product.
- Store in a safe place/pouch during travel & do not drop your brush.
- Do not wash by soaking the brush.
- Be sure not to press too hard.
- Do not use on sunburnt, broken skin or inflammatory acne.
- Stop using this product if irritation occurs.
- FDA certified premium silicone.
- Organic cotton drawstring bag.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.