- Ice-therapy skin tea
- Revives the skin with plant-based ingredients
- Made from natural & organic ingredients
- Contains Globe-Amaranth Flowers, Chamomile Flowers & Goji Berries
- Make a ‘skin tea’ with the natural ingredients, freeze & apply to your skin
- Increases skin’s microcirculation bringing nutrients to the skin
- Increased circulation prevents premature signs of aging & wrinkles
- Gives your skin a radiant glow
- Tightens & firms the skin
- Tightens pores
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Ice reduces inflammation, redness & soothes irritated skin
- Increases the effectiveness of skincare products
- No added fragrance, flavourings or colourings
- Eco-friendly: biodegradable & compostable
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
Ingredient Spotlight: Globe-Amaranth Flowers, Chamomile Flowers & Seabuckthorn Berries
- Globe-Amaranth Flowers: Contain vitamins & antioxidants that help to protect your skin from free radicals. These flowers also promote the growth of new cells in the skin.
- Chamomile Flowers: Well known for its calming abilities, Chamomile reduces inflammation & may help to prevent breakouts & soothe irritated skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Berries: Rich in antioxidants, this wonderful plant contains minerals & carotenoids that are believed to improve skin tone. Seabuckthorn is also believed to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles & boost collagen production.
- Make a tea using your skin tea sachet, and steep for approximately 20 minutes in 250ml boiled water.
- Gently strain sachet & pour into ice moulds to freeze (1 skin tea sachet makes 7 medium-sized ice cubes).
- Use 1 cube at night after cleansing for a week each month to revive & boost your skin (rub gently over the entire face & neck until the cube is completely melted).
- Follow with your normal skincare regime.
- Tip: Add 1 teaspoon raw & organic honey, from your region, after the water has cooled down, and before pouring into your ice moulds. Honey adds extra skin benefits, including – healing, anti-inflammatory, vitamins, antibacterial, nourishing.
- Should you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? The cold treatment makes skin less susceptible to growth or spreading of bacteria that cause minor monthly breakouts. Therefore this treatment is a wonderful additional product to use during your monthly cycle.
- 1 x 5g tea sachet.
- 1 sachet makes 7 cubes.
- Nett Weight: 5.5 g.
- Globe-Amaranth Flowers*, Hibiscus Flowers*, Sea Buckthorn Berries*, Organic Goji Berries*, Chamomile Flowers*, Marshmallow Root*.
- *Organic Ingredients.
- Cardboard box & biodegradable tea sachet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.