Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Vertical, low-speed ‘slow juicer’ (5th generation)
- Make juices, smoothies & sorbet
- Wide feeding chute for large, whole fruits & veg
- Save on prep time
- One feeding entrance for convenient, mess-free juicing
- O shape flap gate
- Smart Cap prevents leaking when pouring juice into a glass
- Reinforced, ultra-durable drum & drum lid
- Pulp outlet makes washing easy
- Suitable for making nut butter
- Includes specialised cleaning brushes
- Includes recipe booklet and instruction manual
- Open lid & place prepared fruit or vegetable on top of the flip-top lid.
- Close the lid to drop the ingredient down towards the blades.
- For long ingredients like carrots keep the lid closed.
- Lock the lid then feed the ingredients down the top of the lid.
- If needed use the pusher to put the ingredients into position.
- Once you have finished juicing open the juice flap and pure the juice into the collector below.
- Turn off the juicer and remove the parts & clean.
- Do not continuously operate the juicer for more than 30 minutes.
- Jug, strainers and augur are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean pulp from strainers using the included brushes before dishwashing.
- Do not submerge the power base.
Did you know? Kuvings juicers are made using safe, eco-friendly, and BPA-free materials that are durable and safe enough to be used in the manufacture of medical equipment.
- Feeding Tube Width: 82 mm
- Speed: 60 RPM
- Wattage: 240 Watts
- Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 7.1kg
- Dimensions: 201 mm x 239 mm x 490 mm
- Rotational brush (green)
- Cleaning brush (white)
- Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Korea.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.