- No preservatives, additives or colourants
- Made with organic rose water & raspberry juice
- Halaal (product label to be updated by September 2014)
- 1 bottle makes up to 4L of diluted cordial (depending on your sweetness preference)
Recipe for Fruity Rose Sorbet:
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1½tsp agar agar, dissolved in ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup Kuhestan Rose & Raspberry Cordial (dilute the concentrate 1:6)
- 1Tbsp lime zest, grated
- ⅓ cup pistachios, finely chopped
- Bring the sugar, corn syrup & honey to the boil with 6 cups water. Reduce heat to low & simmer uncovered for 5min.
- Remove pan from heat, add the agar- lime mixture & stir to combine. Mix in rose cordial & lime zest.
- Transfer your sorbet mixture into clean glass jars with airtight lids; cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until ready to make sorbet.
- Transfer the mixture to your ice cream maker’s freezer container; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Before serving, allow the sorbet soften for 15-20min at room temperature. Top with pistachios & enjoy!
- Dilute 1:6 with water or soda water; serve with ice
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 2 months
Sugar, water, organic raspberry juice, lime/ lemon juice, organic rose water
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/06/2017, By BrendaLove this. Really helped me drink more liquids during the day as it just tastes so good.22/06/2016, By SheenaI cannot comment as I am totally sugar free however I am busy weening a family off Coke Cola and have found it nigh impossible to find an acceptable [by them] substitute. Pointless if they won use what I bought...
This cordial has really made the job much easier. Its a winner with hubby and son so Im one step closer to a healthier family. They both have commented on the flavour and are using much less than than 1:6 ratio so it does last a bit longer.21/01/2016, By AntonAs one reviewer said this is incredibly delicious! Quality product.28/08/2015, By LeonieThe Kuhestan Rose cordial was incredibly delicious, especially with a dash of lemonade! Its expensive and didn last long, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would buy it again as a special treat.08/01/2015, By KotharThe cordial was absolutely amazing. We used it for a New Years Eve party and the guests simply enjoyed it and was continuously commenting on sublime flavor of rose. Definitely a winner05/11/2014, By BrendaLoved this cordial. Kept well in the fridge but it didn get to hang around too long.
Great for a variety of summer drinks.30/10/2014, By KerryReally disappointed with this cordial. It tastes great, but I only opened it a month and a half ago and its grown a layer of green mold on the top, when its only due to expire mid next year. There should, if this is normal, be information on how long it keeps after opening displayed on the bottle as its half full and now I need to throw it away, which is a very expensive waste at the price it sells at.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.