- No preservatives or additives
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Fresh & fruity natural pomegranate taste
- Great for making tasty & refreshing pomegranate juice
- Beautifully bottled, also makes a lovely gift
- 1 bottle makes up to 4L of diluted cordial (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Halaal (product label to be updated by September 2014)
Did You Know? The pomegranate fruit is native to Persia, and grown extensively along the route of the famous Silk Road. Traditionally it’s a symbol of fertility and love.
Recipe for Pomegranate Vinaigrette:
- ½ cup Kuhestan Pomegranate Cordial (dilute the concentrate 1:4)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2Tbsp raw honey
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2Tbsp pomegranate seeds for garnish
- 1Tbsp chopped chives for garnish
- Mix the pomegranate juice, vinegar & honey together in a bowl. Leave to stand for approx. 10min.
- Whisk in the oil, then add a pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix in the pomegranate seeds & chives, if using. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Drizzle over your favourite salads or cold seafood appetisers.
- Dilute 1:4 with water or soda water; serve with ice
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 2 months
Sugar, water, pomegranate juice, lime/ lemon juice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.