- Made with organic mint
- Preservative-free, additive-free
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Beautifully bottled; makes a great gift
Did You Know? Kuhestan’s cordials are made according to traditional Persian recipes; Persian cuisine is known for its use of wonderfully fragrant herbs and spices.
Recipe for Chocolate Mint Syrup:
- ½cup cacao powder
- ¾cup cold water
- ¾cup organic cane sugar
- 1-2tsp Kuhestan Mint Cordial, concentrated
- Handful of mint leaves, washed & chopped
- Combine the water & cacao in a saucepan; whisk until smooth.
- Add the sugar, mint leaves & cordial; cook over medium heat & bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, reduce heat & simmer for 3-5 minutes. The mixture should become thick & glossy.
- Remove from heat & allow to cool to room temperature.
- Sieve into a clean jar & refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy over vanilla ice cream & garnish with cacao nibs or fresh mint.
- Dilute 1:6 with water or soda water; serve with ice
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 2 months
Sugar, water, red wine/ grape vinegar, organic mint
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.