- Made with real elderflower
- Source of vitamin C
- Free of preservatives & additives
- No artificial flavours or colours
- 1 bottle makes up to 4L of diluted cordial (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Halaal (product label to be updated by September 2014)
Kuhestan cordials are inspired by traditional Persian cooking; each one has its own special combination of exotic flavours.
Recipe for Elderflower Cream:
- 300ml double cream
- 3Tbsp Kuhestan Elderflower Cordial, concentrated
- 1Tbsp icing sugar
- 1Tbsp soft brown sugar
- Whip the cream, icing sugar & elderflower cordial together.
- Spoon into glasses or bowls & sprinkle with soft brown sugar.
- Chill in the fridge for approx. 20min, until the sugar has melted into the cream.
- You can use elderflower cream as a dessert topping or enjoy on its own.
- Dilute 1:4 with water or soda water; serve with ice
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 2 months
Sugar, water, elderflowers, lime/ lemon juice, citrus, citric acid (natural)
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/06/2016, By JudithIm so sorry to be negative. I used to drink Elderflower cordial in the UK and found this cordial disappointing. The Elderflower taste was elusive and far too sweet.
As is it a healthy drink I was surprised at the amount of glucose or fructose in the cordial.24/12/2015, By WendyIve tried diluting this cordial with both water and soda water - it was delicious with both.06/01/2015, By HantieAfter the wonderful comments from friends and family on this product during a very hot festive season, I am determined to have all the flavours in the pantry on a permanent basis!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.