- Can soften and smoothen fatigued skin
- A light, quick-absorbing dry oil
- A source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cold-pressed - to preserve its natural ingredients
- No preservatives
- GMO free
- Not tested on animals
- Palm Oil free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- With essential fatty acids, linoleic and linolenic acids
- Good for most skin types
- After cleansing and toning, apply 2 to 3 drops on your fingertips then gently massage into clean, moist skin.
- Use twice daily or more often if required.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml
- Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil
- Recyclable glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Malawi and packed in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/05/2021, By GillI'm delighted that I can now buy Kudu on FtN. The Moringa oil is excellent for my very dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Good antioxidant boost for older skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.