Konjac cleanses dirt and impurities, keeping blemishes and skin irritations at bay. It’s also wonderfully hydrating, enhancing your skin’s ability to retain moisture, and balancing the natural pH levels.
Did You Know? The konjac plant grows in pristine conditions at high altitudes throughout certain parts of Asia; it’s prized for its medicinal and beautifying properties, which are due to its high moisture and mineral content.
Lavender is a wonderful anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic plant, used to care for sensitive and easily irritated skin. The soothing scent is also known for its calming effects in aromatherapy treatments.
Konjacu sponges are:
- Free of preservatives, additives, artificial colours & fragrances
- 100% biodegradable & compostable
- Not tested on animals
- Handmade in small batches
Because Konjacu sponges are packaged in a dry state, they’re also free of the mould-prevention agents found in some brands of moist konjac sponges.
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Avoid wringing out the sponge, as this can cause it to tear; rather press the excess water out gently.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, lavender
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.