- 100% biodegradable & compostable
- Preservative-free & additive-free
- No mould-prevention chemicals
- No artificial colours & fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Produced using eco-friendly & ethical practices
- Handmade in small batches to ensure excellent quality
- Cleanses dirt & impurities
- Hydrates & helps the skin to retain moisture
- Stimulates circulation & cell regeneration
- Balances skin’s pH levels (naturally alkaline)
- Rich in vitamins A, E & C, folic acid & minerals
- Antiseptic & analgesic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Soothing & calming aroma
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Avoid wringing out the sponge; rather squeeze the excess water out gently.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, lavender
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product05/05/2015, By AdeleSilky, soft, clean skin, beautiful scent and just a treat. Love my konjacu sponges. Will buy again and again and again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.