Benefits of Konjac:
- Cleanses the skin of dirt & impurities
- Hydrates the skin
- Promotes circulation & cell regeneration
- Helps the skin to retain moisture
- Balances your skin’s pH levels (naturally alkaline)
- Removes dirt, excess oil & impurities
- Naturally rich in moisture
- Rich in vitamins A, E & C
- Source of B vitamins, folic acid & minerals
Benefits of Green Tea:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Hydrates dry or dull skin
- Prevents premature ageing
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Konjacu sponges are:
- Preservative-free & additive-free
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Not tested on animals
- Free of mould-prevention chemicals
- Free of artificial colours & fragrances
- Produced using eco-friendly & ethical practices
- Handmade in small batches to ensure excellent quality
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Don't wring out or squeeze your sponge; rather press excess water out gently between your palms.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, green tea
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/09/2017, By SaniIt was somewhat moisturising, and left my skin feeling nice and smooth, healthy and cleansed. Did make my skin a bit itchy though. Takes at least 3 days to dry completely on good weather days, so if you plan on using this sponge daily you might want to invest in more than one.04/04/2017, By JennaAfter doing a lot of sourcing to find a good, natural sponge, I have to say this one is superb. Feels great on the skin, absorbent, long lasting. Worth the money.09/10/2014, By ElckeI absolutely love this sponge. I cannot believe how soft and moisturized my skin feels after every use.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.