The konjac potato is a plant that grows in China, Korea and Japan. It’s found at high altitudes, in pristine conditions. Konjac is edible and medicinal, and has also been used as a skin care treatment for centuries. Konjac is packed with vitamins A, E and C, B-complex vitamins and minerals which beautifully nourish your skin.
- Made from pure powdered konjac root, with natural bamboo charcoal
- No preservatives, additives, synthetic fragrances or artificial colours
- No mould-prevention chemicals (sponges are packaged while dry)
- Produced using sustainable & ethical practices; no animal testing
- Handmade in small batches
- Fully biodegradable & compostable
Benefits of Konjac:
- Cleanses & exfoliates
- Moisturises & improves skin’s ability to retain moisture
- Stimulates circulation, promotes new cell growth
- Balances your skin’s pH; naturally alkaline
- Removes dirt, excess oil & impurities
Benefits of Bamboo Charcoal:
- Absorbs excess oil
- Kills the bacteria that causes acne
Did You Know? Konjac is composed of 97% water and 3% glucomannan (fibre); this remarkable water content makes it such an effective hydrating treatment for your skin.
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Avoid wringing out the sponge; press the excess water out gently between your palms to avoid tearing.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, bamboo charcoal
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/05/2016, By ShariThis product does work to cleanse your skin and leaves my skin feeling softer and more even toned. Will definitely buy this again as my acne breakouts are getting less with continued use and it seems to heal my skin as well with new breakouts and prevents scarring and dries out the area.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.