Benefits of Konjac:
- A medicinal Asian plant known for its remarkable skin care properties
- Cleanses away dead skin cells, dirt & impurities
- Hydrates skin & improves moisture retention (konjac is 97% water!)
- A rich source of vitamins A, E & C, fatty acids, zinc, phosphorus & other minerals
- Stimulates circulation
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Naturally alkaline; balances skin’s pH levels
Benefits of Aloe Vera Extract:
- A moisture-rich succulent plant, known for its healing & soothing powers
- Hydrates & heals the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Rich in vitamins A & C
- Keeps skin soft & supple; reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Maintains skin elasticity, prevents premature ageing
- Soothes irritated or sun-damaged skin
- Antibacterial; helps to prevent blemishes
You Konjacu sponge is fully biodegradable and compostable, so you can dispose of it in a green-friendly way when you’re done. It’s free of preservatives, additives and artificial fragrances or colours, so you can rest assured your skin won’t be soaking up any hidden nasties. These handmade konjac sponges are not tested on animals, and because they’re packaged dry, they contain no anti-mould agents.
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Avoid wringing out the sponge, as this will add to wear & tear; rather squeeze the excess water out gently between your palms.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, aloe vera
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/08/2017, By LindseyThis sponge was beautifully soft and luxurious on my skin but it did not last long. I need something long lasting if I'm going to pay this price.17/09/2015, By KotharWow! what an amazing product. Does everything it claims. After first use, I could see immediate results. I have very sensitive skin and had a reaction to something, which resulted in very dry, blotchy red and flaky skin around the eye area and cheeks. I anxiously awaited my FTN delivery and after using this sponge, i had immediate relief and my skin was clearer and no redness. I put on Bearberry Pigmentation cream, and Bee Natural Rich Rehydrating Face Balm as i felt i needed the added moisture, ( another amazing product). When i woke up the next morning, I was in awe. There was no redness, and no dryness. I used the Konjac sponge again, and just love the feel of my skin. This is definitely a gem and worth every penny. Definitely gna get one for my daughter as well, she was equally impressed to see the quick results.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.