Give your skin a daily treat with this cleansing and exfoliating sponge:
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Size of sponge when hydrated: approx. 75 x 135 x 30mm
- 6 wave design for excellent coverage
- Completely biodegradable and earth-friendly
- Contains no synthetic additives or colours
- Accredited by Cruelty Free International and the Vegan Society
French green clay is a natural spa treatment known for its absorbent powers, and its skin purifying and healing properties.
- Draws out impurities and bacteria
- Cleans away excess oil
- Naturally antibacterial
- A gentle but powerful cleansing and detoxing treatment
Konjac is a medicinal plant cultivated in Asia; for centuries it’s been used as a beautifying skin treatment in Korea and Japan.
- Richly hydrating(97% water)
- Exfoliates and stimulates skin cell renewal
- Naturally alkaline; balances your skin’s pH
- Won’t dry out the skin or leave it feeling tight
- Full of nourishing minerals including iron, phosphorus, copper and zinc
- Contains vitamins that feed your skin: A, C, E, D, B1, B2, B6, B12, and folic acid
This sensational natural body sponge will leave you with a lovely, healthy all-over glow.
- Your konjac body sponge will arrive in a dried form; soak it in warm water for a few minutes and it will rehydrate into a gorgeous soft cleansing sponge.
- Please Note: Never use the sponge in it's dry form!
- Massage your skin all over using a gentle circular motion, to leave it cleansed and glowing.
- You can use a small amount of your usual body wash with the sponge, although this isn’t necessary.
- After using your body sponge, gently squeeze it out by pressing it between your flattened hands. Never wring it out, as this will tear the delicate fibres.
- Leave the sponge to dry out in a well-ventilated place – you can even store it in the fridge. Don’t leave your sponge in the shower or in an area where it will stay wet.
- Store your sponge in a fresh, dry place to prolong its lifespan. Replace it every few months, once it starts to look worn or break down.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.