- Quilted Merino wool zipped swaddle
- Made from natural Cotton & wool
- Suitable for newborns up to 3 or 4 months
- Zip closure allows easy swaddling
- Long zip enables easy nappy changes
- Zipper features a pull guard to protect baby’s skin
- Loose fit allows baby to move and kick: promoting healthy hip development
- Ultra-soft & comfortable
- Breathable, regulates temperature, inhibits dust mites & mildew-free
- Naturally anti-bacterial & hypoallergenic
- Naturally resistant to dirt, stains and odours
- 100% South African
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Made from sheep's wool therefore not suitable for vegans
Why use a swaddle blanket?
- Provides gentle & secure pressure (feels like a consistent cuddle).
- Helps to keep babies on their back during sleep.
- Can help babies to sleep better & cry less.
- May help infants who have difficulty feeding,
- Controls startle reflex and prevents involuntary, jerky movement of the arms and legs that often wake baby up.
- Use a gentle wool cycle machine wash, cold water and wool detergent, without agitation to ensure the garment does not shrink.
- Stretch the wool into shape when wet and pull lengthwise and lay flat or on the line to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- 100% Merino Wool.
- Packaged in reusable Cotton bags.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.