- Delicious pasta shells made from wholegrain rye flour
- Ultra-versatile, pairs wonderfully with hundreds of sauces
- Low GI helps to stabilize insulin levels
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- ÖKO certified organic
- Lower in gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Local is lekker
Ancient Grain Spotlight:
- Rye is a low gluten grain, rich in manganese, and fibre. It is also a super low GI carbohydrate for sustained energy throughout the day.
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Certified Organic Wholegrain Rye, Purified Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.